Saturday, April 18, 2009

I started this blog thinking that I would keep it up to date with funny stories, or accomplishments from my life. I have not been able to keep it up to date very well, I am going to try to write more than one time every six months.

A lot has happened in the last six months that I think are pretty exciting.

First of all I am officially done with school!! Yay!!! I finished ten weeks of student teaching this spring semester, along with a huge senior project. It was all a lot of work, but I am glad to be done, it feels like such a great accomplishment. I also passed the Praxis with a 165 and you have to get a 150 t0 pass, so I feel great about that. I get to actually graduate on May 1, 2009, and then I will get my teaching license shortly after. President Monson will be speaking at my graduation, which I think is way cool.

On February 4th my best friend Brittany Gibson went into the MTC and now she is serving in the Houston Texas South Spanish Speaking mission. I am going to miss her, but I think she will be an amazing missionary, and I am excited for her to come back and teach me Spanish.

I am looking forward to this summer because I have a lot of amazing experiences planned. First of all I am going camping on May 1st with a bunch of friends from my ward which will be so fun! We are thinking of just going to Yuba lake, because it is not too far away and it should be warmer than Hobble Creek. Then 2 weeks later on May 15th, I am headed to St. George with a bunch of girls from my ward, which I think will be way fun. We are planning on going to Vegas for a day, and I am excited to see the fountains at the Belagio.

The first weekend in June I am going to Havasupi with my family and some people from my home ward. I am so excited because there are a ton of waterfalls, and I am excited to play in them, although the hike out will be tough.

The trip I am most excited for is my Central America-Book of Mormon Tour in July. I had the opportunity to go to Honduras when I was 15, and I have always wanted to go back. When I heard of this tour being led by 2 of the seminary teachers from my old high school I decided I had to go. We will be visiting Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico. I can't wait.

Those are the only fun and exciting things in my life right now, and I will try to post more, and stay updated with Graduation and my trips I am going on!

No comments: